Wednesday, 7 March 2018

job hunting is exasperating.

it is in times like this when i realise how much of a comfort school is, even with all its stresses. it is in times like this where i'm strikingly reminded of my dependence upon God's grace and providence. we rest daily as a reminder of our own weakness, that God is God and we are not.



Dear Father,

Thank You for your continued faithfulness to me. I am sorry for having depended insufficiently on you and instead relied on my own strengths and accolades in getting a job. Please forgive me. Hear my cries as I wait upon you in this time. Thank you for your stark reminders of my own weakness, and Your greatness. Help me to seek you more earnestly for the rest of my days, that i may depend on you as the Living Water to quench my thirst. I pray that You will reveal to me clearly Your purpose for this season in my life, and to help me obediently accept it. I pray all these in Jesus' name.

amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment