Coping with this sense of purposelessness has been difficult. To rediscovery who I really am - a child of God, and to marvel and be in awe of this status, which I have only seemingly known in theory. To be adopted into God's kingdom is so fantastic, but why do I feel almost indifferent when I think about it? O Lord, soften my heart and let the truth seep in!
Easter Camp is coming up in 2 days, and I'll be leading a group this year. I pray that God will make me humble again, and help me with all this turmoil that is in my heart. I pray for His Holy instruction for me as I lead, and help me to do what is right and pleasing in his sight. I pray for God to give me a heart that genuinely cares for the people I will be surrounded with at camp, and for the gift of self-forgetfulness as I fellowship with them. I pray for Godly conversations and good sharing among campers.
Good and upright is the Lord,
therefore he instructs sinners in the way.
He leads the humble in what is right,
and teaches the humble his way.
(Psalms 25:8-9)
No comments:
Post a Comment