Saturday, 19 November 2016

Time and again, God has proven Himself to be everything I've ever known Him to be. I'm truly blessed having Him carry me through all the struggles I've been facing and even leading me onto opportunities I would not even have thought of. Yet, there were so many times I wondered if He was actually still there with me, and the lack of trust was immense. He is truly sovereign and in control, I need not worry - and I need to remember this! He cares for the birds in the sky, what more for me? An undeserving sinner I am, but the best I could do is to trust Him in the lowest valleys and not be afraid

Yesterday concluded the end of my first sem at uni, with my last paper ending at 12.30pm. Couldn't be happier or more relieved. Been also trying to mentally brace myself for the results, but trying not worry about it because God is IN CONTROL

No comments:

Post a Comment