Who would I be today without God? I wouldn't even be on this earth. I've been trying to remind myself that God's sole purpose of creating us is to serve Him and to help Him expand His kingdom. Many a times, we get distracted and caught up in material things that will help put us at the front of the race in our humanly lives, but we often forget that whatever we achieve on earth doesn't matter after we die because we cannot bring any of our accomplishments up to heaven. In heaven, we are all equal. There is no race.
Why do we strive so hard to be things that could only last us up until we die or lesser? Statues and money are easy to lose, yet some people try so hard to get them, only for their accomplishments to be short-lived.
I want to achieve accomplishments that would last me an eternal lifetime. I don't mean disregarding school and family altogether, but letting them take the back seat while I serve God first. I want to be the best servant leader that is within my humanly capacity and I pray that God will guide me and helpful when I'm faced with temptations and distractions.
No comments:
Post a Comment