There are many famous people in the world. Famous and infamous, they still cause some emotion when their names are mentioned. All these people, are remembered for one or a couple of things they managed to accomplish in their entire lifetime. Sure, some may have took half of their lives to do, but some, a one time event. One that changed the world in a way, enough to be remembered.
When I leave this earth to be with the Father in heaven, I hope to be remembered. Sure, family and friends would have recollections about the times they spent with me, and the events that transcend through my life and theirs. What more do I want? I want to leave this earth being an inspiration to others. No, not the kind where half of the world aren't able to relate with (although it may have been an amazing thing), I want to be an inspiration that is easy to follow.
What I mean is, for example, great discoveries made by amazing people in the past are inspiration for future generations to never stop looking and being inquisitive about the things that surround us in this plentiful earth. Although they are great life examples, not a ton of people are able to successfully be like them. I want to be a testimony of God, of my moral principals and of the things I believe in. I want to be the friend everyone needs and wants, for people to be that for others around them.
I don't know if I'm putting my point across clearly enough, but my thoughts are a mess in my head, and this is the best way I can put it in black and white.
I don't know how I am going to achieve this, but there will be a way, because there is a will.
No comments:
Post a Comment