Wednesday, 13 March 2013

Again

Oh wow, I haven't posted here in over a month now. And so much had been going on while I wasn't here. On another note, I have a new keyboard for my ipad and I'm using it now!

I went to Adelaide for 2 weeks, and came back last Friday. It made me realise why my sisters like it so much there. The culture is really friendly, in general, and definitely something refreshing from Singapore's kiasu culture. I lived in the heart of the city while I was there, surrounded by malls. Twas was a good place to live. I like and don't like how shops close at 5pm everyday except Friday, because I don't get to go shopping after dinner, but it also encourages family time and other things other than working/shopping.

I also went to Adelaide Hills and regretted not bringing my dslr with me. It was really scenic, and the drive up the hill was like a roller coaster. So high that my ears got blocked from the difference in air pressures. I want to go back there on my next trip.

The trip also made me question why I'm not going there to study.

No comments:

Post a Comment