So, i have come to a point where I feel that I should acknowledge that I have a serious problem with reading the time. It gets more serious at night when I'm semi-conscious and it seems like my brain has lost its sense of time.
It first happened a few months ago, when I woke up once, saw the time at 6:41am instead of 1:46am and rushed into the toilet thinking I was late for school. When I came out of the shower, it was 2am and it I just went something like 'you've got to be kidding me'
This repeated a few more times on separate nights. However, last night, this happened FOUR times. If I recall correctly, I slept at around 12.30 and woke up at 2,3,4 and 5, each time jumping out of my bed and going taking my towel to prepare for my morning shower. Weird, no? The worst thing is that when I finally did wake up, I felt that I hadn't slept a wink, and today was undoubtedly extra difficult to stay focused in class.
So, I don't even know what this is. I'm confused, and also, tired. I just want uninterrupted sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment