Having one of those I-don't-want-to-talk-to-anyone days. I kinda hate it, because it makes me antisocial, but it also provides me with space and quiet to think. Solitude.
Sometimes, I wonder about the intention of the the things people post/tweet about. And I also wonder how people can be so shallow. It's like there's a world out there they're oblivious to. Sometimes, I think being shallow has its perks. Such as, 1. Not having to think/worry so much 2. Being happy easily. But on the other hand, it does have its downsides as well. I'd like to think of myself as a deep, sensitive individual. I know I'm not exactly, but I someday hope to be somebody like that. Having adequate sensitivity would enable me to know what to say at the right time, and how to react to different situations. I guess things like this comes with time, comes with experience. Sometimes, I wish I could experience more, and I wish my parents wouldn't shelter me so much. Protect me from danger I understand, but deprive me of experience that would help me grow? No.
How would I get there?
No comments:
Post a Comment