Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Grateful



It's the final stretch of my first year in poly, and I'm giving it my all. Sometimes I just feel like giving it all up, because some things I study just seem so meaningless and irrelevant to my life. Other times, I see the greater picture and the other part of my life that God has yet to reveal to me. It keeps me excited for the future, and I don't want to mess up on my way there.

I've been more than blessed to have been giving the chance to study in poly. God literally closed the door to JC and I was extremely devastated about that at the point in time (bawled my eyes out for a few days), but now I couldn't be happier. Seeing my secondary school friends dropping out after a year of being in JC makes me appreciate what happened to me even more. It could have been me. God helped me to gracefully accept the things that aren't meant for me, and I'm grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment