40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’
Cell group last night was very insightful and relevant. It amazes me time and again how many ways God works in. As we studied Matthew 25:31-46, verse 40 stuck out to me the most. Everyone, being created in the image of God, belongs to him. Thus, when we treat somebody badly, we are also doing it to God. I really need to bare that in mind, especially towards those we really test my patience. I need God to help me be more patient and gentle, two fruits of the Bible which I'm working towards getting better at this year.
Last year was a tough one and some things have been carried forward into this year. I couldn't be in a worse place than I am now, and especially in this time of trial do I need to be closer to God, and Him closer to me. I believe that He has a far greater plan for me, and I will be stronger than I was ever before after this storm.
No comments:
Post a Comment