This issue has always been important to me. A sense of commitment has been drilled into me since my young days in primary school. I'm thankful for the people that scolded me when I was young whenever I didn't have enough commitment in the things I did, for now I have this value instilled deep inside me. My conscience tugs at me whenever I know I'm not fully committing the things I should be giving my all into.
I'm starting to figure out that commitment, for some others, doesn't come by easily. For various reasons which I may not know of, but at the end of the day, commitment and hardwork is the magical formula to good results in anything you do. By 'good results' I do not only mean A grades and trophies, but also the sense of accomplishment that feels just as rewarding.
No comments:
Post a Comment