Do not gloat over me, my enemy!
Though I have fallen, I will rise.
Though I sit in darkness,
the Lord will be my light.
Common test results are not satisfactory enough, considering that I've been consistently doing my work and listening in class for the whole term. However, this shall again (for the 100th time), be a learning experience. I guess being consistent and listening in class is starting to not be enough at the level I'm currently starting to embark on. It calls for something more: deeper understanding.
My take on term 2 shall be on just that, for most of my modules. For one particular module which I barely passed, it would take me extra hours to even understand the fundamentals of the module. For the rest, I guess I need to better understand the content on a deeper level.
I shall do better the next time around.
I shall do better the next time around.
No comments:
Post a Comment