I just finished watching Into The Wild. It is one breathtaking film, and it's based on a true story. It just makes me think about life, and how so many people are missing the point of it. We find our happiness only in the human relationships we have, and in the superficial riches that we attain. Happiness can be found in everything around us, that's how God made it to be. Why is it that we're so self-absorbed, so narrow-minded, so engrossed in the 'life' that society paints? Why does society paint such an ugly picture of a 'beautiful life'?
I've always wanted to be a writer, of some sort. Also, I've always felt like I've had it in me to write, but I wasn't good enough for the competition out there. Why do I see it as a competition? Again, society? It's time to start making up my own pictures of 'life', and perceive it as how I perceive it, through my eyes, and not through that of society's.
Let's see where this takes me.
No comments:
Post a Comment