Saturday, 10 November 2012

000

I had lunch at Fatboy's today. As the name suggests, the burgers they serve are massive. I couldn't finish it. The interior was quite dark, and initially quite empty, but as the lunch hour progressed, more people came. I had a Royal Cheese burger, wasn't the best burger I had, but I was having a burger craving and it managed to suffice.

I feel like I'm just mucking around at home. I was supposed to go for a run, but I had a late dinner, and late runs are a little scary. It's the paranoia, I know. Thirteen days until the mother returns. Ten days to graduation + prom. Six days till my real and full freedom. The inertia of going back to work in this state of partial freedom is way too high. But I am determined, because 40 marks has the power to move a grade up (or, down.)
"I hit the space bar again and again. My life story was spaces."

I've been reading a lot recently, making up for the months I spent reading my textbooks instead of novels. I'm going to go do some exercises now, to minimize the guilt I'll feel later in bed/when I wake up.  ☹☹☹

No comments:

Post a Comment