There are literally SO many things on my mind right now. Some of these aren't as important as the others, but their existence is still significant.
I've come to a realization that many parents have behavior unbeffiting a parent. It makes me feel for their children who have to be subjected to their care, or lack thereof. And, also because their poor parenting will impact that of their child's. The way I see it, it can go two ways. A: the child can be exactly like their parents. B: the child can be the exact opposite. For me, I hope that I'd be going with B, but only time will tell. Parenting is so important, but so many fail to see its importance and are often overwhelmed by the responsibilities that came the child, and don't give their all. They don't try their hardest.
Another thing on my mind is that no one might be going to my graduation ceremony. I mean, I'm fine if nobody comes, it's not that important, but I think I'd be quite pathetic during the after-ceremony when everyone's parents are mingling with the teachers and mine aren't there. Oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment