Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Slur

I was about to pack my bag and sleep when I remembered that it's 48 days to the big O's and so, I'm going to force myself to finish this A-math paper, because I know I didn't pass today's mock, and with the fact that it was last year's O-level paper, I would not be able to sleep with this feeling of incompetency.

Sometimes, I think I can't do math/science, not because I feel it in my bones, but because I see it in my inability to get shit right. But then again, optimism is the way to go, and a self-fufiling prophecy will get me there.

Also, I just watched The Perks of Being A Wallflower movie trailer, and it's just something about that dark and sad book  that makes everybody love it so much. I think it's because it reaches into the darkness that we have deep inside us, and  finally, we don't feel so alone anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment