We live life wishing it would end.
We mutilate our bodies to look more beautiful.
We cut to take the pain away.
I struggle to understand many things that happen in the world today, and the ones listed above a just a few. I get confused and frustrated over my inability to understand the way we live today. Perhaps we are too focused on ourselves, so much so that it has blinded us from seeing the 'bigger picture'. What do we live for, essentially?
I made a commitment to guard my walk with God last Saturday. Commitments are difficult, and this commitment is particularly important, as it is to my Father in heaven, the creator of the world, and of me. I'm really praying and trying to stick to this commitment. I'm also praying that He would open my eyes to the people around me who need help, and would give me the wisdom to help them. I pray that He would guide me towards my future, for I am aimless in my aspirations in life.
God answers prayers.
Do not conform any longer to the patterns of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. - Romans 12:2
No comments:
Post a Comment