Friday, 30 March 2012

Transient

I messed up all 3 tests I had this week. Not because I didn't understand, but solely because my complacency got the better of me. Now, I've not only let myself down, but also my teachers. Nothing I do could make up for messing up, except to do better in the next tests.

Losing a classmate is one thing, but losing a friend is another. I'd hate to see you go, but there's gonna be a whole new set of possibilities laid out for you if you transfer, and I want that for you. I hope you don't regret your decision 2 years down the road, and I pray you achieve what makes you happy. Also, I pray you find your true passion in life, and let it drive you at your new school. As much as I don't want things to change, they must, and putting myself in your shoes, it isn't any easier for you to leave for another. I genuinely want the best for you, and I promised to support your decision regardless of what it is. All I can do now and wish you the best for your future, and TRY to maintain the bond we've made over the past 2 and a half years.

All these negative thoughts suddenly flooding my brain. Funny how a few incidents can turn my week completely upside down. Now where's the confidence and enthusiasm I had on Tuesday?  I think... I need a run.

No comments:

Post a Comment